Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Fish Tank...

So one of my favorite parts of the entire movie is when Nemo joins the fish tank. In a matter of about two seconds for each new character, you can tell they all have problems.
 
 
 
BUBBLES!
Bubbles is easily one of the more memorable fish in the tank. For instance, Nemo's first encounter with him is over the treasure chest. His famous line is "BUBBLES! Bubbles!.....mybubbles!" Now, for Nemo, this moment is super nerve-wracking. Let me explain why. First off, Nemo has been what we people would call kiddnapped. Then he was taken to some random fish tank, in a plastic bag inside of a cooler. Now I can tell you that from experience, transporting fish, even ones that have always lived in a container or tank, is very stressful on the fish. I mean, cars ain't always smooth on the road. Third, Nemo is dropped into the unknown, surrounded by a ton of plants. I think if I turned around and saw a tiki face for the first time in my life, I'd scream too. Of course then that STUPID dentist just HAS to come over to check on him, scaring Nemo even more. Then Nemo backs into the bubble treasure chest and it opens followed by some maniac fish yelling "My bubbles!" Not a great way to start out in a new place.

Peach. Just your classic starfish, and I don't mean stupid and annoying like another starfish we all know of...........
No, Peach is smart, nice, and possibly the most normal seeming fish in the tank. i actually don't have much to say about Peach, other than the most obvious question in the universe. Errr, well, the second question in the universe(I seriously hope someone gets that amazing refrence.) But in all reality, IS PEACH A GIRL OR A GUY? I have wondered this since the day I first saw Finding Nemo. Someone help me because Peach's voice sounds like a really high pitched guy, but I can never be sure. This is a big deal people and the whole stcking to the glass thing deffenitly throws Nemo when he once again backs into none other than Peach.

 

After screaming for his life and swimming into the weird helmet-looking decoration, Nemo sees a bunch of the fish gathering outside the decoration so of course he backs up away from them, only to back into (for the third time now) Jacques. Now personally I think Jacques is kinda a pointless character, I mean all he does in this movie is clean and turn the bubbles up on the bubble-mountain-thingy. So while Nemo is in the helemt thingy hiding for dear life Jacques is just chillin inside of it watching what Nemo will do next, until he bumps into him, making Nemo once again scream and swim away. Although this time, he finds himself surrounded by a bunch of random fish. Talk about a bad day....

You know, I am very happy my life has not been anything like Nemo's. I guess my lucky fin is actually lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment