Tuesday, May 27, 2014

3am = Finding Nemo

So the other night my youth group chapter had their elections for next school year. (I won president by the way.) Each year two people on board plan the event together and no one else is allowed to know what we are going to do except for our advisers. Therefore it is tradition that we all bug the people by asking them a billion times where we are going. Anyways, we went to this really cool place called The Web we went and got food after our original plans didn't work out. Go figure, when you spend like a month planning an event SOMETHING must go wrong. Well after we had our late meal at around 12, we went back to the shul (Oh I guess I should mention that I'm Jewish since that's a big part of my life.) and I had to fix the TV. For some odd reason the RCA cables weren't all plugged in. Although I can't understand for the life of me how since that TV hasn't been moved in years. But one of our staff members had gone home to grab a few movies for us to watch.
So who wants to guess what movie she brought for us to watch? I'm sure no one can guess it.
FINDING NEMO!
I was SO happy about that. See I haven't been able to see it in so long. I can't even remember the last time I got to see Finding Nemo. (Super awkward considering this blog.....) We had decided upon this at the restaurant when we found out the two other staff members had never seen it. (That count of people who have never seen Finding Nemo was up to three.) [But they watched parts of it, so now it is back to one.]
So basically during the entire movie, at about 3 am, I was sitting on the floor, wrapped in a blanket, singing and talking along with about 75% of the movie. I was also So into the movie and what was happening that I was extremely entertaining to the staff person that brought the movie. When you are dead tired, at 3 am, watching your favorite movie, EVERYTHING is hilarious. It is a fact of life.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment