Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Top 11 Finding Nemo Quotes

So this is my last required post, any more after are my decision and therefore however long I want. Whooo! Anyways it is time for the quotes.

11. "Dudeeeeeee."
Crush. Because who doesn't love a stoner...in a kid's movie.......AWKWARD.
 
 
10. "I never knew my father!"

Anchor, Chum, and Bruce.
 Yea, um Bruce, I'm willing to bet that you or another shark killed him......
(Bruce suffers from abandonment issues...)
 
 
9."I'm obnoxious." and "I'm H2O intolerant."
 
Classic attention seeking children. UGHHHHH....

 
8."Sharkbait Hoo Ha Ha!"
 Not like this is a cult or anything...
 
7."Mine!" "Mine!" Mine!" Mine!" Mine!" "Mine!" Mine!".....
 Ahhh the mine birds. Without a doubt the most annoying quote in the movie.
 
 
6. Anemone
Mostly since little kids trying to say a word is extremely adorable.
 
 
5."Nemo touched the butt."
 
 This is my favorite thing to yell out because of all the weird looks people give me.
 
 
4."Fish are friends, not food."
Yea, because vegetarian sharks are totally going to be able to survive in the world. Idiots.

 
3.Fishy! Whyy aree youuu sleeeepingg?"
 So if someone out there doesn't find Darla creepy as heck, then there must be something wrong with you. I mean, they play creepy serial killer music when she shows up at the dentist office....

 
2."Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."
 
 
 
And the number one most famous quote from Finding Nemo is.... (drum roll please.)
1.   P. Sherman
42 Wallaby Way
Sydney, NSW





So just to recap this blog so far, in this movie we have:
Nemo-Physically Disabled
Marlin- Depression and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Dory- Short Term Memory Loss (aka ADD)
Bubbles- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
 Peach- Bipolar
Jacques- OCD (clean freak)
Bloat- Anger Management
Gurgle- Phobia of the Human Mouth, Ocean, Germs and has OCD
Deb- Schizophrenic Personality Disorder
Gill- PTSD

So if anyone is looking for a mentally dysfunctional group, I think I found them dysfunctional gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment